Accelerate Your Career
Public relations, marketing and advertising professionals are in the midst of a drastic transformation and movement toward quantification. In today’s complex world, it is not enough just to collect data, you have to be able to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions.
UNT’s accelerated online Master of Science in Digital Communication Analytics is designed to give a broad based approach to enable you to extract, report, model and analyze communications data that is required to get ahead in public relations, marketing or advertising.
Combining big data, statistics and data visualization with journalism and marketing courses, this degree will give you a better understanding of how to use the power of numbers to help your organization succeed — or to help you enter the expanding data-rich job market.
Worried that your busy lifestyle will get in the way of making your career goals a reality?
Our accelerated online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Log in at anytime, anywhere to get an advanced education on your own schedule.
- Flexible. Courses are offered in an 8-week format with five available start dates, allowing you to graduate in less than two years or take breaks between courses.
- Affordable. The University of North Texas has been named one of America’s 100 Best College Buys® for 21 consecutive years.
- Adaptable. With the option to take one or two courses at a time, you can set your own pace to best fit your needs and goals.
- Respected. UNT's journalism program is ranked 2nd in Texas, 4th in the South and 20th in the nation by Journalism-Schools.com.
- Extraordinary. UNT's graduate-level journalism program is the only professionally accredited program in a four-state region.
How does this degree advance my career?
This program is a perfect fit for:
- Professionals in communications, marketing, advertising and public relations fields who want to acquire data analysis abilities.
- Those in communications fields who want to pursue positions in industry or education and need a working knowledge of data analytics.
- Students interested in the above professions who want to learn soft and hard skills for positions in both industry and education related to data analytics, communications and social media.
“I was drawn to the lower cost of the online courses compared to the traditional two-year track. But, most of all, I was drawn to the convenience of never having to drive to campus. Working toward my degree from my couch made the experience far more enjoyable.”
accelerated online program graduate
Don’t delay! Next session starts October 23.
Did you know?
UNT's Mayborn School of Journalism offers the only professionally accredited journalism master’s program in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and New Mexico
UNT's Mayborn School of Journalism won the 2016 Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication Equity and Diversity Award