The 36 hours of course work includes 24 hours of required courses and 12 hours of electives.
Core Courses (12hours)
- JOUR 5000 (3 hrs) Introduction to Digital Communications Analytics
- JOURN 5900 (3 hrs) Special Topics in Media
- JOUR 5251 (3 hrs) Research Fundamentals in Digital Communications I
- JOUR 5580 (3 hrs) Seminar in Digital Communications Analytics (capstone course)
Foundation Courses (12 hours)
- JOUR 5261 (3 hrs) Research Fundamentals in Digital Communications II
- JOUR 5330 (3 hrs) Strategic Social Media
- MKTG 5260 (3 hrs) Marketing Metrics for Managers
- LTEC 5260 (3 hrs) Computer Graphics for Mediated Communicatio
Elective Courses (12 hours)
Please contact Sarah Whyman or call 940.565.3852 for electives that will be appropriate for your degree plan.
Visit the Registrar's website for more information on course registration dates and payment deadlines.